Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Caeli has a Fan

When I arrived home, there was a package addressed to Caeli. Apparently a friend read about the ragged state of the dog toys in our yard and sent Caeli two new balls.
I debated whether to give them to Caeli.
I still haven't forgiven her for an incident last week when I failed to latch the crate door and came home to find chewed paddock boots, size.... oh, nevermind.
Anyhow, the dogs are enjoying their new toys and it's nice to have splashes of fresh red toys in the yard again.

2 comments:

  1. My dog wants to know what you did with the boots. Could you mail those to Henry, Troy, Ohio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I'm still wearing the boots, with very long pants (covers up the missing pieces)... and they'll become barn boots. I'll send Henry a bully stick. They're much better for dogs... and a lot cheaper than riding boots!

    ReplyDelete