Tuesday, December 15, 2015

All He Wants for Christmas is...


Tag was born with a charming personality and a bad teeth. He's one of the few Border collies I've seen that has an underbite.


Over the years, he's lost a few bottom incisors while playing tug games with the other dogs. Last week, the now 10-year-old Tag was down to two bottom incisors and a nub.

Yesterday, during his dental cleaning, the last of the bottom incisors were extracted.


But he still remains a charming, manipulative Border collie who knows how to make the best of a situation. He walked over to me and whined, and I prepared some rice with butter for his dinner; and I sat with him on the couch.



And he started to feel better.

Though I'm pretty sure I heard him whisper that some chicken would surely lift his spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment