Saturday, September 13, 2014

A New Addition



Sixteen years ago, my husband planted these pine trees by our house.

As he planted, Rambles, our first dog -- a Border collie puppy, followed behind him, pulling up each seedling.

He eventually planted and re-planted the trees. And, they grew and grew.

Rambles eventually grew up too and turned into a fun dog and great companion.

And, I learned a little about Border collies and puppies.

The Border collies that followed -- Jack (deceased), Tag, Caeli, Mickey (deceased) and Raven -- all came to our household as adults dogs.

That changes this weekend when I bring a Border collie pup home. I hope I've learned a little about dog training and Border collies in the past 16 years.

I'm not planting trees this fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment