Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bottle Feeding Lindsey

Trick the Barn Cat likes to sidle up to Lindsey during bottle feeding. After rubbing against her, he noses her face and licks the milky froth from her mouth. She was having none of that this morning. When he jumped into the stall, she stopped drinking, charged toward him and stomped her tiny hooved foot. He eyed her. She stomped again, and he jumped to the railing. After she resumed guzzling, that's how she drinks nowadays, he again attempted to slither next to her. Again she stomped. With each stomp, she convinced me that she's going to make it in this world.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mommy Beth,

    Does a bottle fed lamb bond with people any better than a nursing lamb? And is that good or bad? Will she want you to bottle feed all of her lambs as well??? YOu know, my parents sent me to college, so I thought I had to send my kids to college...this could be really bad, Beth.

    ReplyDelete