Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Out Behind the Chicken Shed

When I was in junior high, many boys settled their differences after school at the "tracks." The railroad tracks were located behind the school, just off school property and mostly out of sight of school teachers and administrators. So, I snickered yesterday when I went to the barn and saw the group of four-month-old wethers -- teenagers in lamb years -- head butting and rearing behind the chicken shed, and out of sight of their mothers and the rest of the flock.

2 comments:

  1. Was wondering where the title of this little blog was going to take us! Ha! Many things were running through my mind, I don't think I ought to share! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's probably best you don't share those thoughts. ;-) The wethers just crack me up because they act like such little boys.

    ReplyDelete